The Amazing Book Is Not on Fire: The World of Dan and Phil
Written By: ,
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: Listening Library (Audio)
Date: November 2015
Duration: 4 hours 34 minutes
*** Please Note: the publisher approved sample/clip for this title is not the beginning of the book. Once the sample is played, the book will start at the beginning.
From YouTube sensations Dan Howell (danisnotonfire) and Phil Lester (AmazingPhil) comes a laugh-out-loud look into the world created by two awkward guys who share their lives on the Internet. More than 8 million YouTube subscribers can't wait for this audiobook!
Since uploading their first ever videos as teenagers, Dan and Phil have become two of the world's biggest YouTube stars. Now they invite you on a behind-the-scenes journey, filled with absolutely essential advice, tons of humor, lots of awkwardness, and TMI honesty that they will probably regret. Here's just a small sample of the fun surprises readers can look forward to:
- The inside story of that time they met One Direction.
- Excerpts from Phil's teenage diary.
- Reasons why Dan's a fail (so far).
- How to draw the perfect cat whiskers.
- Reasons why Phil was such a weird kid (back then).
- Quizzes! Which of their dining room chairs represents you emotionally?
- What really happened in Vegas. . . .
In The Amazing Book Is Not on Fire, Dan and Phil are candid, heartfelt, and hilarious. Their struggles and success haven't changed their strong friendship or their core belief that it's okay to be weird. The cat whiskers come from within!
***Please contact Member Services for additional documents***