Backpacking: A True Adventure Begins with the Right Knowledge
Date: June 2018
Duration: 1 hours 17 minutes
A handy guide to make your backpacking journey better!
It has become possible for a larger group of people: To travel the entire world with a single backpack, some items, and a limited amount of money. Some people still show off their income when traveling, but even with a low budget, “backpacking” is an affordable, doable way of living. And yes, you can also make money online while doing it.
In this guide, we’ll tell you some of the best ways to:
- Pack your backpack to maximize space
- Find the most popular destinations in the world for backpackers
- Go on a hike, and make sure you don’t get any physical problems
- Discover if a hostel is for you and which hostels to look for
- Find better deals on AirBNB and negotiate with the ones who rent their rooms
- Avoid scams and tourist traps backpackers sometimes come across in different countries
- Meet other likeminded backpackers you can socialize with
- Get some photography tips for your trips
- Make money with your travel blog while traveling
Let’s face it. You could save yourself a lot of trouble, money, and heartache if you know what you’re doing. You might as well learn a little before you take off on your next trip, especially if you have little to no experience.
With this guide, you’ll be one step ahead. So go ahead and listen.