The Bible True, Relevant or a Fairy Tale?
Date: April 2017
Duration: 10 hours 47 minutes
The Bible is constantly condemned as outdated, legalistic and irrelevant, yet it's widely owned and cherished worldwide. Despite ownership it often lies unread and scarcely believed, even by Christians. The reason – it's not accepted as the infallible word of God, but worse many reject it as fictitious and immaterial.
This book directly addresses the truth and relevance of the Bible and questions issues such as:
• Was there really a talking snake in the Garden of Eden?
• How could Moses possibly write a factual account of creation 2,500 years after the event?
• Are abortion and homosexuality ok?
• Are Heaven and Hell real places?
• Are God and Allah the same God?
• What is the Trinity?
Robert skilfully demonstrates the answers through direct scripture quotation with little writer's bias.
Paul tells Timothy; 'all scripture is God breathed' and in Genesis we read; 'God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being'. If the followers of Jesus inhale the God breathed scriptures their souls will truly abound with life. This book sets out to inspire Christians to believe God at his word.