Body Language: Analyze People’s Feelings, Hand Movements, Facial Expressions, and More
Date: August 2019
Duration: 1 hours 49 minutes
2 books about body language:
Book 1: Recognize all the signs to understand people’s body language and the messages it conveys.
You’ve probably heard it before: Most of what you’re saying doesn’t comes out of your mouth. We constantly send mixed signals by the way we walk, move, sit, or look. In this audiobook, you’ll get a quick overview of subtle signs such as:
- How the way you cross your legs, arms, or move your lips reveals what you think
- The best ways to close a sale by using your body language
- Effective methods to flirt with the other gender and recognize the subliminal messages they send
- How to impress the interviewer when you’re applying for a job
- What eye contact, nodding, and smiling can do for you when you’re trying to gain favor with other people
- And much more!
Book 2: Some of the most important body languages attached to the emotions that go with them.
We all use body language, every day, even every minute. Some of us are aware of these subtle (or sometimes obvious) signs. Others are completely oblivious to it. If you’re ready to learn more about what certain signs mean in regard to which emotion or message they convey, then you should listen to this brief guide. Everything includes:
- What rubbing your chin, standing up straight, or a firm handshake can mean.
- How aggressive, deceptive, or romantic body language is expressed by people.
- Intimidating ways detectives question and dominate suspects in the interrogation room.
- The peculiar way greetings work in everyday life.
- How to be more ready, and how to recognize this emotional state in others.
- Recognizing lazy or distracted listeners when you’re giving a presentation.
Get this quick guide and understand more about the human way of communicating thoughts and feelings.