Breaking Bad Habits: Proven Ways To Build Good Habits And Break Bad Ones
Date: August 2020
Duration: 0 hours 48 minutes
Your habits define you as a person and they are responsible for all the things that you have and do not have in your life right now.
It is not going to be an easy journey as breaking habits you have had for a long time is going to be tough. Getting rid of your bad habits will totally liberate you. It is a great feeling to change something that has been holding you back for a long time. Forming new empowering habits will also be a great experience for you and will make you feel confident about the future.
With this audio-book you will be able to break those bad habits which are not supporting the life that you want and form new habits that will empower you to make a positive change.
You will learn how habits work and how they are formed.
- Why You Need To Break Bad Habits
- Identifying Your Bad (And Good) Habits
- How Habits Actually Work
- Habit Formation And Breaking Bad Habits
- Forming New Habits Using The 3 R’s
- Change Your Life For The Better With The Power Of Habits
- Planning Your Successful Habit Transition
- New Habit Reinforcement
- Empowering Habits You Should Live By
- Best Practices