Calmer, Easier, Happier Boys: The revolutionary programme that transforms family life
Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton UK
Date: May 2015
Duration: 12 hours 25 minutes
Simple strategies for bringing out the best in boys
In Calmer Easier Happier Boys, parenting expert Noel Janis-Norton explains simple strategies for the unique challenges of raising motivated, cooperative and confident boys.
Using the foolproof techniques Noel has developed over many years of working with families, parents can get back in charge. Living with boys can become calmer, easier and happier.
This useful and highly readable book tackles:
- Self-reliance and common sense
- Concentration and impulse control
- Defiance, disrespect or aggression
- Social skills and peer relationships
- Dependency on electronics
- Homework and academic success
- Empathy and consideration for others
- Helping around the home
Full of practical suggestions and techniques that work, Calmer Easier Happier Boys will help you to transform your relationship with your sons.
For parents of boys aged 3-13