Can the brain free itself from all self-delusion?: Brockwood Park and Gstaad 1975 - Dialogue 12
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 25 minutes
Can the brain free itself from all self-delusion? - 11 October 1975
- Thought and the brain. Can the brain free itself from all self-delusion?
- Why has the self become important?
- Can there be only sensation, thought, and no desire?
- Can desire - which brings illusion, self-deception and all the complications ofchanging desires - can the root of desire be dissipated?
- What prevents one from having a real insight? That is, seeing the truth of desireand therefore end it. Is it that we have never asked this question?
- When there is no desire whatsoever then there is a total revolution, and that willaffect the consciousness of man.
- Is there a movement, an action that keeps the brain pure, uncontaminated?