Chinese Mythology: Chinese Myths, Dragons, Monkey Kings, Rituals, Legends, and Zodiac Signs
Date: April 2018
Duration: 1 hours 6 minutes
In Chinese mythology, there is so much symbolism, and there are so many wise lessons to discover. It’s almost criminal that Western civilization studies Greek or Roman myths but leaves all the Chinese gods and goddesses to themselves. In this guide, we’ll delve deeper into these mystical beings and the beliefs surrounding them, whether modern or ancient.
You will learn about subtopics like:
- The intriguing legend of the Monkey King and the journey through China
- Stories that involve the Chinese goddess of the moon
- The significance of dragons and lions in China
- Zodiac signs in the Orient and their meanings
- The myth about the goddess of compassion and the legend of the white snake
And there is more. With this knowledge in the back of your head, you will show greater comprehension of the signs, symbols, and traditions of the Chinese, which have been preserved and developed over centuries.