Clone Yourself: How to Overcome Bottleneck Leadership in 90 Days and Reclaim Your Freedom
Publisher: Authors Republic
Date: November 2017
Duration: 5 hours 50 minutes
Do you have difficulty finding the right employees to execute your vision? Do questions, decisions, and problems always funnel their way back to you? Are you struggling to scale your business and get those big ideas of the ground?
If so, bottleneck leadership could be holding you back from building your dream business. And while delegation, motivation, and feedback are all necessary duties of a leader, nobody said that leader has to be you!
In this conversational, action-orientated book you'll learn how to replicate yourself at a leadership level, so you can finally free yourself from the day-to-day requirements of your business and carry out your vision for the future.
Inside this book you will discover:
- How to become an effective leader and a productivity powerhouse
- The building blocks to create a healthy organizational culture
- How to get others to understand your vision and share your passion
- The secret formula to recruiting, developing, and unleashing your clone in just 90 days
- The financial and personal rewards of running a self-reliant business
Just imagine what you could do with another you!
Clone yourself is the missing manual every entrepreneur must read to overcome bottleneck leadership, reclaim their freedom, and build their dream business.