Coffee Shop Conversations
Written By: ,
Narrated By: ,
Date: April 2010
Duration: 7 hours 4 minutes
This unabridged audio download of Coffee Shop Conversations, by Dale and Jonalyn Fincher, will help you discover the fine art of sharing your faith ... without losing your friends.
There are as many different styles of faith these days as there are ways to order your latte. So how do you talk to people about Jesus without offending them? By learning to cultivate respect and love for those who are different.
Dale and Jonalyn Fincher will help you:
* Gently invite others to share.
* Cultivate an attitude of tolerance.
* Avoid the buzzwords that will stop a conversation cold.
* Talk about Jesus as a unique spiritual leader.
* Listen more effectively.
* Strengthen your own knowledge of your faith.
Make the most of those casual, coffee shop moments. Find common ground as you gently and lovingly invite people to become followers and students of Jesus. It's all here for you in this unabridged audio download of Coffee Shop Conversations: Making the Most of Spiritual Small Talk.