A complete stillness: Gstaad 1965 - Small Group Discussion 5
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 5 minutes
A complete stillness - 25 August 1965
- Is there a single movement that will completely transform my whole way of life?
- The passion is there but the perfume doesn't take place. What am I to do?
- Am I in a position of a man who for the first time is walking on a road byhimself and discovering?
- Does one know what a complete stillness means?
- It is only from a very still mind that a mutation takes place?
- Is there an ending to thought, therefore an ending to time?
- If I have no thought and therefore no time, and so no wasting of energy, there is no movement, therefore there is complete stillness.