Conversation Skills for the Shy: How to Easily Talk to Anyone
Date: June 2020
Duration: 3 hours 33 minutes
Would you like to learn how to be able to talk to anyone, anywhere at anytime?
Would you like to quickly learn the skills to overcome your shyness in social situations?
Would you like to improve your influence, respect, assertiveness, self-esteem, conversation skills and confidence?
As a previously shy person, Emma Watkins is perfectly placed to write the definitive guide to conversation skills and social interactions for people who find communicating difficult. Long recognized as an expert in this field, Watkins has removed all the nonsense and produced a simple and easy-to-follow guide to conversation and social interactions for the shy person.
'The perfect book for the modern man or woman who needs a confidence boost and skills growth in the world of conversation and social skills.' (Rachel Longton, London Today)
Topics covered include:
- Learn How To Talk To Anyone
- How To Use Eye Contact To Your Benefit
- How To Understand Other People And How To Respond To Them
- Dealing With Job Interviews, Meetings, Office Parties And Everyday Work Life
- The Key To Making Friends With People
- How To Be Assertive
- Small Talk - This Is The Key
- Overcoming Fear And Social Anxiety
- Leaving Shy Behind
- How To Handle Formal Events
- Tips To Handle Any Life Situation
- And So Much More!
'An invaluable and easy-to-follow resource...' (Social Skills Podcast)