Dealing with Difficult People
Date: June 2019
Duration: 0 hours 39 minutes
Learn how to confidently implement different strategies for dealing with difficult people.
Exclusive Basic & Advanced Strategies For Dealing With Difficult People - Truly Unique!
No matter what your setting - at work, at a family function, with colleague, with classmates, with roommates - it is hard to deal with difficult people. Are you the difficult one or are they? How do some people deal with these annoying people?
Working out how to deal with difficult people can be so stressful. These difficult people can be frustrating, annoying and often just plain exhausting. How they act, behave and respond to you can cause you great stress. So what do you do when you are dealing with difficult people or a difficult person and it is causing you stress?
Dealing with difficult people can make you very frustrated and even drive you crazy! It's important to realize however that it's not really about you at all. Difficult people actually care very little about you. Their focus is on themselves, only themselves. The reality is you are a blip on their radar screen. You are only important if you happen to get in the way between them and what they want. Or alternatively your importance is only to the extent that they need you to get something they want. So remember not to take what they say or do too personally.
Strategies to Dealing with Difficult People:
* Be calm.
* Understand the person's intentions.
* Get some perspective from others.
* Let the person know where you are coming from.
* Build a rapport.
* Treat the person with respect.
* Focus on what can be actioned upon.
* Escalate to a higher authority for resolution.
* The power of understanding in dealing with difficult people.
* The aim in understanding a difficult person.
* It is not always about you.
* A word to the wise about handling difficult people.
* Your goal in dealing with difficult people.
and much more.....