Doing Diabetes Differently: Empower a Healthier You
Chad T. Lewis
A free trial credit cannot be used on this title
as an Audiobooks.com member
Add to Cart - $14.95
Remove from Cart
Give as a gift
5 hours 2 minutes
Get off the blood sugar roller coaster!
With Doing Diabetes Differently, Chad Lewis offers down-to-earth perspectives and approaches for all who struggle with diabetes. Lewis combines years of research with firsthand experience as he covers—sometimes provocatively—the mental, nutritional, exercise, and drugs-and-devices aspects of the disease. To present additional perspectives, the book includes commentaries from notable experts in the diabetes community.
Among the topics covered are:
• Why the current hierarchy of diabetes care isn’t working
• A mental framework that goes beyond just treating symptoms of diabetes distress
• Why “going on a diet” is futile and what dietary alternatives work
• How to make the right exercise more achievable
• Why less is more when it comes to diabetes drugs and how to best use diabetes devices
Doing Diabetes Differently isn’t another how-to guide. Instead, it’s a place to discover a diabetes answer, a question to ask a care provider to get one, or a reference to consult to find one. If you’re frustrated and want a way to do diabetes differently (and better)—for yourself or someone you care for—this life-changing book can help.
Health & Wellness
Disorders & Diseases
1 book added to cart
Doing Diabetes Differently: Empow...
Chad T. Lewis
© Copyright 2011 - 2023 Storytel Audiobooks USA LLC. All Rights Reserved.