Dyslexia: Guide to Recognizing and Overcoming Dyslexia
Date: January 2018
Duration: 0 hours 55 minutes
All the basics about dyslexia in a concise guide.
You may know someone who has dyslexia, or maybe you have it yourself. It can be a real mystery if you’re left in the dark with comments that you’re just dumb or aren’t trying hard enough. The truth is, however, that dyslexia is an entirely different way of looking at things, and even though it comes with some delayed learning disabilities and struggles, it can also be an inspiring, deviant way for the brain to interpret objects and facts so as to create more success in life.
In this audiobook, you’ll learn things like:
- What dyslexia is and what the symptoms are, both cognitively and emotionally
- Tips to recognize it faster and more accurately
- What impact the cerebral cortex and thalamus have on the brain of a dyslectic person
- Hidden strengths and talents dyslectic people might have
- How to work with dyslectic kids and basic pointers for training and teaching them to master reading skills
- Some of the most important speed reading techniques to apply
- Expert research conclusions from scientists and scholars
- Successful celebrities who dealt with their dyslexia and turned it around for accomplishments
- The origin of dyslexia, the role of genes, and the boys versus girls ratio
- The six different types of dyslexia, and information about which ones are the most common
- And much more!
Don’t miss out on this concise guide to understanding dyslexia, the brain science behind it, and the most effective ways to help those who struggle.