Focus: Proven Techniques to Improve Your Focus
Date: June 2017
Duration: 1 hours 12 minutes
Learn to focus more deeply and intentionally!
In this world, in this 21st century, it is becoming harder and harder to stay focused. Distractions have increased, and technology and commercial advertising have not helped us much. We find ourselves in a constant battle between shifting our attention and allowing ourselves to be 'caught' by the things of the moment. Where is the balance? How can we choose what we want to pay attention to? This is exactly the theme of this elaborate book. You will learn, for instance:
- How social media, devices, and other technology have influenced our attention span
- The value of paying attention to something or someone specifically
- The definition and benefits of deep focus
- How disorders such as ADD, autism, and schizophrenia are related to the ability to concentrate
- A list of external and internal distractions you need to deal with in life to keep your eyes on your target
- Specific tips and exercises to help you increase your attention span and train your brain
- Different types of attention, all with their own pros and cons, and how to balance them out to reach optimal happiness and success
- Thoughts on creativity, the 'bigger picture', and tunnel vision
Begin listening now and help yourself train your brain the right way.