HIIT TRAINING: a Scientific Approach to Get in Shape with 10 Minutes Workout a day: To be leaner, Stronger and Healthier
Narrated By: ,
Date: April 2021
Duration: 3 hours 48 minutes
HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training. The most efficient and diversified exercise that helps you reach your fitness goals and maintain your best physical condition with intense and effective short workouts.
Studies show that HIIT Training is the best activity for:
• Body recomposition: burn fats, define your muscles and start the process for muscular hypertrophy.
• Improving all the primary physical skills, like resistance, power, strength and agility.
• Improving your physical condition, making you feel healthier and younger (biological rejuvenation).
In this program Fitness Academy presents one of the most effective weight loss training plan using High Intensity Interval Training that takes only few minutes per day. HIIT workout is scientifically proven to be an efficient cardiovascular training for burning fat and increasing muscle mass.
Here is a preview of what you will discover in HIIT:
• Everything you need to know about High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and why you should start today.
• Simple tests to help you evaluating your current level of fitness.
• All you need to get the best out of your HIIT sessions.
• Workout routines program with effective exercises for every type of fitness goal.
• 10 critical things and false beliefs you need to know before diving into HIIT.
• Incredibly effective HIIT workouts that you can perform anywhere, without tools, that last up to 10-15 minutes and make you achieve maximum results.
• The best HIIT workouts for beginners, expert and advanced athletes.
• 10 warning signs of overtraining, how to set an adequate body rest and injury prevention.
• The HIIT diet that helps you lose those extra pounds and resume your perfect shape.
and much more!