How to Raise an Adult and Successful People (2 Books in 1) New Version: How to Raise Easy
Date: September 2020
Duration: 6 hours 30 minutes
You Are About To Discover The Secret Soft And Hard Strategies That Parents Of Successful, Happy And Responsible Adult Children Have Consistently Attributed To For The Results They Got From Parenting Their Children Into Adulthood!Here’s a bit of what you’ll find in it:
- Why the responsibility of the child solely lies on their parents
- The importance of self-discipline
- How your child can benefit from success
- Procrastination and why it’s limiting as well as what to do about it
- Why and how your fears can spread and become a reality to your child
- How pessimism spreads to your child and how to tame it
- How to teach your child to be mindful
- How to effectively let your child discover their own passions in a safe space
- The role of independence in raising happy, responsible children
- How to build rock-solid relationships
- The role of trust in parenting and how to build trust
- How to build discipline in your child
- How you can be an excellent role model for your child
- How to look after yourself in all this, including why this is important
…And so much more!
It might seem difficult to turn a child into the classic “successful” adult, especially if you’ve not been able to achieve much in your own life, or if you have a particularly difficult child.
But many people have been able to do it, and by making the step to look for a resource to guide you, you’ve just proven that you have what it takes.
Click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get started!