How to Stop Worrying and Change Your Life (New Version)
Date: July 2020
Duration: 4 hours 26 minutes
Are you struggling with worry or anxious thoughts on a daily basis? Does it hinder you from being yourself and living a 'normal' life? Does your mind easily get troubled over and over? Do you know you need to stop worrying but constantly fail to do so? Does it paralyze you in moments and changes in your life that matter? If you have been held captive by your anxiety and insecurities, this audiobook was written for you. You will learn the techniques to say 'Screw The Fear' and “Do It Anyway”. Stop letting your fears from sabotaging the most important times of your life. This is the time to start taking control.
Theaudiobook is very interactive, so if you feel that your anxiety is unique or you have a special case or characteristic, you will learn advanced techniques that you can use to alleviate your worries. By the end of this audiobook, once you have completed all of the lessons, you should have attained a significant progress against whatever anxiety is holding you back. The audiobook can also be used again. So going through it once may provide you with an in-depth understanding. However, going through it twice will allow you to achieve over 90 percent in your personal race to overcome your anxiety. When you download this audiobook. You will learn:
- The root source of our fears and anxieties and why it is difficult for us to take action.
- The only foolproof method to help you conquer your fears.
- The simple psychological tactic to act despite your fear so you can deal with whatever is holding you back.
- Approach new life obstacles with courage.
- Develop a richer and more meaningful life.
- How to avoid negative thinking.
- Solution-focused techniques.
- Taking control of situations.
- Cultivating a healthy mental attitude.
- How to breathe, relax, and calm down.
- Organizing your life.