How to write fiction without the fuss audio
Publisher: Creative Content LTD
Date: January 2014
Duration: 3 hours 35 minutes
Have you always wanted to write a bestselling book?
If you have ever wanted to try your hand at writing fiction, started a novel, written a short story, or even completed a manuscript - only to find that it lacks that certain something, then this is the book for you.
How To Write Fiction Without The Fuss takes you through all aspects of the craft of fiction writing and gives you a clear understanding of the fundamentals, along with tools and tips to enhance your writing skills.
This audio "manual" for all budding creative writers will teach you how to:
• Structure a classic plotline to keep your readers gripped
• Create believable characters with original voices
• Use settings and themes to give your story depth
• Understand your genre and integrate your research
• Write like a professional and lose the amateurish gaffes
• Edit and format your manuscript to attract agents and publishers