If I don't change now what will the future be?: Brockwood Park 1972 Public Talk 2
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 25 minutes
If I don't change now what will the future be? - 10 September 1972
- Is thought responsible for fragmentation?
- Does fragmentation have its own activity?
- What is the energy that perceives the total and doesn't live in fragmentation?
- Does comparison bring about fear and pleasure?
- Is thought seeking security in belief and dogma?
- Can the mind learn instantly all the content of the unconscious in which there are deep, secret fears?
- Does analysis imply time and division? Is consciousness separate from itscontent?
- To get at the root of fear means learning about not being.
- Q: What about guilt?