It is only a very silent mind that can actually see
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 21 minutes
It is only a very silent mind that can actually see - 30 May 1967
- Conflict exists only when there are two opposing things: fear and non-fear,violence and non-violence.
- A mind that is in a state of inquiry is entirely di erent from a mind that isseeking. Seeking implies effort, conformity, authority and therefore conflict.
- Without space in which there is no boundary, the mind is incapable of comingupon immeasurable reality.
- It is only a silent mind that can perceive, actually see, not a chattering mind, acontrolled mind, a mind that is tortured, suppressed, yielding or indulging.
- When one has totally denied the psychological world which man has created,and the psychological structure of society of which we are, then there is spaceand silence.
- Q: Could you de ne contemplation and meditation?
- Q: It is not possible ever to observe totally one's own irrational thoughts.
- Q: What does it mean to stand alone?