Lady Most Likely...A Novel in Three Parts
Written By: , ,
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Date: December 2010
Duration: 8 hours 42 minutes
Three of the brightest stars of historical romance invite you to a party at the country home of the Honorable Marquess of Finchley
Hugh Dunne, the Earl of Briarly, needs a wife, so his sister hands him a list of delectable damsels and promises to invite them' and a few other gentlemen'to her country house for what is sure to be the event of the season.
Hugh will have time to woo whichever lady he most desires . . . Unless someone else snatches her first.
The invitation list includes:
* The horse-mad but irresistibly handsome Earl of Briarly
* The always outspoken Miss Katherine Peyton
* The dashing war hero Captain Neill Oakes
* The impossibly beautiful (and painfully shy) Miss Gwendolyn Passmore
* The terribly eligible new Earl of Charters
* The widowed Lady Georgina Sorrell (who has no plans to marry, ever)
And your hostess, Lady Carolyn Finchley, an irrepressible matchmaker who plans to find the lady most likely . . . to capture her brother's untamed heart.