The Law of Success, Volume IV, 75th Anniversary Edition: The Principles of Personal Integrity
Publisher: Macmillan Audio
Date: September 2003
Duration: 5 hours 40 minutes
The updated and most complete edition of Napoleon Hill's masterwork.
Napoleon Hill stunned America when he published the first edition of The Law of Success. It had taken Hill twenty years to research and write. He had personally met with hundreds of the most famous self-made multimillionaires so he could study their habits, analyze their methods, and learn their secrets of success. After further testing and proving his theories, Napoleon Hill refined them into 17 basic principles that anyone could master and use.
Volume IV, The Principles of Personal Integrity
This recording explains step-by-step how you can use the following five Principles of Success:
* Cooperation: eliminate envy and greed, and learn to apply the Law of the Master Mind in all of your relationships.
* Profiting by Failure: Train yourself to recognize the difference between failure and what is just a temporary defeat.
* Tolerance: Eliminate mistrust and doubts so you can reap the rewards that come naturally to accurate thinkers.
* The Golden Rule: Use this most basic law of life to ensure cooperation from any individual or group.
* The Universal Law: Transform your thoughts and habits so they harmonize with success-consciousness.
This revised and updated edition-- the fourth of four volumes-- incorporates new information, explains historical context, and augments Napoleon Hill's original examples with contemporary stories which conclusively prove that The Law of Success is as relevant and applicable today as it was when this landmark book was first published.
Read by Mario Rosales.