Learn Italian: Learning Italian for Beginners, 3: Learn Italian Grammar, Italian Verbs, Italian Nouns, and Italian Adjectives
Publisher: Findaway Voices
Date: May 2020
Duration: 3 hours 38 minutes
Don’t Learn Italian The Wrong Way!This Learn Italian audiobook-series takes away the agony of learning, making it a fun and interactive experience. In this series, you will learn the most frequently used words, verbs, and phrases first, before proceeding to learn Italian grammar.
This easy and highly effective structure, will hijack your learning curve effectively as you will learn the Italian language in the same way you learned your native language as a child.
If you think about it, you learned your native language by listening to your parents communicating. You had no clue what grammar was, and yet you learned rapidly! And the words you learned first, were the ones your parents used most frequently.
By following the same logical principle you will learn the Italian language fast and in an easy manner.
In this third book you will:
- Learn Fundamental Italian Grammar
- Learn to conjugate verbs (-Are, -Ere, -Ire) in the present, past and future tense
- Learn more than 500 verbs
- Learn the 200 most common nouns
- Learn the 100 most common adjectives
- Rehearse with fun and engaging exercises
- Learn how you should pronounce phrases with a pure Italian accent.
If you are serious about learning Italian, then make it easier for you and hijack your own learning curve effectively by following the same principles you used as a child.
Don’t wait any longer, scroll up and purchase this book now!