Left Brain: Myths and Neurological Facts
Date: July 2018
Duration: 1 hours 21 minutes
What can you do to use your left brain’s full capacity more?
Have you ever heard of left-brain and right-brain activity? What does it mean? And what can you do with them?
What if I told you a lot of people don’t know the difference between the left brain and the right brain? Or that their idea of those two areas is overly simplistic?
Is there really such a thing as being left-brained or right-brained?
If you are interested in learning more about the brain, then this short audiobook is definitely for you. Academic studies worldwide have pointed out humans don’t use all of their brain, and even though the 10 percent myth has been widely debunked, there is still more to do and to learn so you can increase your brain function significantly.
Therefore, in this brief guide, a list of intriguing facts and myths will be outlined and clarified. Among others, you will have the opportunity to hear about:
- The seven left-brain qualities we don’t often realize we need.
- How to expand your mind through brain training.
- Eating habits that can increase brain activity.
- How creativity relates to the way our brain functions.
- Interesting side notes about the soul, the brain, and the afterlife.
- The best ways to stimulate the functionality of the left brain with essential oils.
- How the law of attraction relates to the left brain.
Let’s not forget the importance of optimal use of our left brain to increase in intelligence and keep society afloat. After all, many great, successful people thrive on the evolvement and development of their left brain. If you should want to increase some spectacle of your intelligence in that area as well, then I urge you to get started by hearing more about it.
Ready to listen? Then click on “Buy Now'.