The liberation of insight: Brockwood Park 1980 - Dialogue 11
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 13 minutes
The liberation of insight - 14 September 1980
- Can insight wipe away, banish or dissolve the whole movement of being tied, attached, dependent and lonely?
- Is there an order which is not man-made?
- Measurement can exist only where there is disorder.
- We live in a man-made world, we are the result of man-made minds. Can the mind uncondition itself so completely that it's no longer man-made?
- What is the relationship between love and hatred?