Master Your Emotions: Practical Guide to Manage Feelings, Overcome Negativity, Stress, Anxiety, Anger and Depression, and Change Your Life Developing Emotional Intelligence and Positive Thinking
Date: January 2019
Duration: 3 hours 38 minutes
You will be surprised at just how much you don’t know your emotions.Invoking evidence-based research sources, this audiobook presents an informational guide to managing emotions, overcoming negativity, anxiety, stress, and anger.
The definition is arrived by invoking existing and credible research as well as reviewing comments of seasoned psychologists.
This audiobook departs from the common approach understanding and managing emotions and instead reports reputable psychologists’ projects and scientific sources to discuss the following:
- Do you dominate your emotions or do you let them dominate you;
- External factors influencing emotions;
- Change the emotions that are bad for you;
- What are paradigms and how they affect emotions.
Most people assume that they understand themselves but in reality, they do not as they tend to simply shield themselves from things that threaten their self-preservation.
The audiobook introduces the listener to:
- How to change paradigms;
- How daily habits can affect your emotions;
- How to condition your mind for better emotions;
- How changing emotions can improve your health and relationships;
- How good emotions can guide you to financial, loving, and personal success;
- Emotional intelligence;
- Mental exercises to practice regularly for controlling your emotions and change your bad emotional habits.
Ultimately, if you feel that your life is full of negative emotions due to family problems, a job you don't like, or anything else, know that in this audiobook you will find lots of useful tips and food for thought to make a real and fast change.