Mini Farming for Intermediate and Beginners: A Intermediate-Beginners Guide to Build your Mini Farming (New Version)
Date: May 2020
Duration: 5 hours 50 minutes
You Are A Step Away From Discovering How Exactly You Can Grow Your Mini Farming Skillset To Finally Be Able To Have A Sustainable, All Rounded Backyard Farm That Supplies You With All Manner Of Fresh, Organic Crops, Eggs And Meat For Sustenance And Profits!
Starting your own mini-farm may not be a practice that will make you rich, but it may help you save, improve the quality of your life in different ways and help you live longer.
Imagine how fulfilling and heartening reducing your reliance on supermarkets, living off the grid- knowing that you’re capable of living comfortably without the need to visit any store, and having a scenic view of a vibrant and rich farm to rest your eyes on can be…
If I’m right, I have a solution for you, an intermediates guide that will take you step by step through everything you need to do to overcome the common hurdles most farmers face today, which keep them from living the mini-farm dream.
Take a look at what you can expect to learn from it:
- How to control pests and diseases
- How to prepare or start seedlings at home, and why you need to do it
- How to work with seasons in mini-farming
- How to establish trees and vines for fruits
- How to raise chicken for eggs step by step
- How to raise chicken for meat step by step
- How to preserve your harvest
- How to sell your produce for profit
…and so much more!
Scroll up and click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get started!