Narcissistic Abuse: How To Survive Narcissistic Abuse And Psychic Empaths.
Date: May 2021
Duration: 3 hours 2 minutes
A lot of people fall on this spectrum without ever being diagnosed or facing any major issues in their lives or relationships. Others face consequences for their behavior and those who form relationships with them become victims of narcissistic abuse.
This is a result of narcissistic abuse. A narcissist makes the person they are with feel this way because that’s the way they feel. They don’t think anyone who is not them is good enough. The part worth thinking about the most with regard to this feeling is what it means about your sense of self. The fact that they have made you feel like you could never be good enough for them does not necessarily have to be a problem in and of itself. What makes them a narcissist is the fact that no one else will ever be good enough for them. To move toward your recovery, you need to start measuring yourself by some other standard than the one the narcissist you were withheld you to.
This book gives a comprehensive guide on the following:
- Effects of narcissism on
- Emotional Abuse
- How a Narcissist Hoovers an Empath
- How a Narcissist Sabotages an Empath
- A Closer Look at the Abuse
- Narcissism in Relationships
- How the Narcissist Was Able to Get into Your Head
- How to Protect Yourself from Attracting A Narcissist?
- Healthy Narcissism and Pathological Narcissism
- Pathological Narcissism Beyond the Schemes
- A Myth to Debunk… AND MORE!