Neuroplasticity: How to Organize Your Brain Through Neural Connections
A free trial credit cannot be used on this title
as an Audiobooks.com member
Add to Cart - $4.99
Remove from Cart
Give as a gift
0 hours 59 minutes
What if you could heal from trauma or disease by having your brain heal itself?
Our cerebrum gets damaged. We all know it. It either happens physically or psychologically, and both are intertwined. And therefore, the brain has to compensate for what has happened to it. New connections between neurons are shaped, and these stimulate action. But what if you could influence this process to make it run more smoothly and benefit your life?
Neuroplasticity isn’t widely known, but it is not a new concept either. The principles and methods that refer to it have been tried and tested, and have helped people to remove stress, reorganize their thoughts, and take control of their lives. Out of all the organs in the human body, the brain is probably one of the most important. So learn more about yourself by learning about your neurons and cells.
Neuroplasticity can be applied to meditation, mindfulness, dieting, and motivation. Some serious cerebral changes can be made if you understand what you’re doing. And on various different grounds, people achieve more in life because they embrace this sophisticated science.
Let this guide teach you more about the following subtopics:
- Curing eating disorders, aiding in the treatment for cerebral palsy, and more medical miracles through neuroplasticity.
- How you can help your brain work out and rewire it.
- More self-fulfillment through neuroplasticity techniques.
- How to grow your emotional intelligence through neuroplasticity.
- Ways to optimize your brain daily through crucial steps.
- Heal your brain naturally by understanding its capacity to reorganize thoughts and neurons.
Science & Technology
1 book added to cart
Neuroplasticity: How to Organize ...
© Copyright 2011 - 2024 Storytel Audiobooks USA LLC. All Rights Reserved.