Photographic Memory: How to Use Accelerated Learning Skills to Improve Your Unlimited Memory Faster
Date: January 2018
Duration: 1 hours 9 minutes
Learn how to develop skills that can lead to a photographic memory
You may have heard of people who remember everything just by glancing at it: names, faces, numbers, or information. Well, it’s not unrealistic to develop a memory like that yourself. Our brain is like a storage unit - something like a camera storage unit. Data are constantly moving, but only some information sticks.
In this audiobook, you’ll learn some secret tips and tricks to enhance your memory. You’ll read about:
- Some basic photography techniques and how they relate to developing a photographic memory
- Tips for memorizing data faster
- Exercises to repeat things in your mind and retain information longer
- The truth about whether or not everyone can develop a photographic memory
- How to remember names better
- And much more!
Are you curious about the rest of the information in this audiobook? Get it now!