Praying for Purpose for Women
Date: December 2011
Duration: 5 hours 10 minutes
Do you want God to tell you more about His specific plan for your life?
You are not alone! Each day, as you spend 10 minutes in prayer asking God to mentor you in his specific purposes for your life, read about how God has mentored 60 influential Christian women such as Ruth Graham, Kay Warren, Liz Curtis Higgs, Kathy Peel, Cheri Fuller, Elisa Morgan, Becky Tirabassi, Lindy Michaelis Boone, Anne Ortlund, Florence Littauer, Denalyn Lucado, Arvella Schuller, Michelle McKinney Hammond, and others toward their life missions. He wants to mentor you too!
Prepare to engage in intense thought and prayer for 60 days and then put the puzzle pieces together for an exercise of tremendous personal discovery of your distinctive life purposes.
This prayer book will guide you daily to be still and listen for God to speak to you through:
- Insights of sixty extraordinary, modern-day role models
- Examples of sixty biblical characters
- Sixty specific questions to ask yourself and to seek God's answers for you
- Sixty scriptural prayers for God's leading
- An eye-opening analysis of your life patterns, trends, and next five action steps