The Productive Solopreneur: A Solopreneur's Guide To Getting More Done Without Burning Out
Date: August 2020
Duration: 0 hours 38 minutes
A solopreneur is someone who runs their own business. Usually from home. Usually online. Being a solopreneur means being an entrepreneur that runs everything themselves. There are countless advantages to this kind of business model, and thanks to the web, it's now more feasible for more people than ever before.
Being a solopreneur is the future. More powerful tools and freely available information make it easier than ever before to juggle multiple balls and wear lots of hats in a single business. What’s more, is that being a solopreneur is how you can leverage your time and money so that you can design your lifestyle. This guide will help you increase your productivity and performance, all while staying sane and managing work/life.
With this audio-book, you'll learn the skills, techniques, and strategies to becoming a highly productive solopreneur!
- Can Smart Drugs and Nootropics Help You to Work Harder and Longer?
- Closing Open Loops And How To Stop Thinking About Work
- Digital Minimalism
- Doing it All Yourself Versus Outsourcing
- How a Change of Scene Can Provide a Cognitive Refresh
- How to fully turn off from work for the evening
- How to Get Into a Flow State for Ultimate Productivity
- How to Navigate the Highs and Lows as a Solopreneur
- How to Use To-do Lists and Other External Tools
- How to Work Productively on a Sleep Deficit