A radical transformation in the psyche itself: Claremont 1968 - Students Talk 1
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 20 minutes
A radical transformation in the psyche itself - 8 November 1968
- To communicate we must know that the word is not the thing and also be in that state of mind whose quality is attention, care. That can only take place if we are serious.
- We are the world and the world is us. To bring about a radical transformation, which is so essential in society, there must be radical transformation in ourselves.
- Analysis of violence does not end violence, nor is violence ended by thinking of non-violence.
- There is no teacher outside, no saviour, no master; you yourself have to change and therefore you have to learn to observe, to know yourself.
- Knowledge and learning are two different things.
- Q: What is this silence you talk about? The silence that I am experiencing comesand goes.