Raising Kids Who Believe in Themselves: How to Develop Self Esteem and Self Confidence
Date: November 2011
Duration: 0 hours 47 minutes
What's the most important gift you can give your children? Money? Good looks? Intelligence? No, it's a deep-rooted belief in themselves, a foundation of self-esteem and self-confidence. This audio will give you the step-by-step instructions of how to inspire that belief. Bestselling self-development author and psychotherapist Pat Pearson presents her inspiring Raising Kids Who Believe in Themselves: How to Develop Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence. In it you will learn:
1. How to create a high "deserve level" in your children;
2. How to instill positive beliefs rather than negative ones;
3. How to help yourself and your children not self-sabotage;
4. How to recognize the signs of self-sabotage;
5. To understand how the messages, or permissions, you give your children form their beliefs about themselves;
6. To understand that self-esteem is not the same as self-confidence;
7. How to build self-esteem;
8. What to do or say to build self-confidence in your children;
9. How to pivot from negative self-talk to positive self-talk.
You'll find out what Bill Clinton, Martha Stewart, Tiger Woods, Oprah, and Richard Nixon all had in common-self-sabotaged.