Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Date: December 2006
Duration: 5 hours 26 minutes
With Life Strategies, Phil McGraw helped hundreds of thousands of people take responsibility for their own actions and break free from self-destructive habits and situations. Now he turns his honest, unflinching eye toward relationships -- diagnosing them, repairing them, and maintaining them. This hands-on audiobook is for people who realize their relationship is in trouble, but who don't want to give up on it. Dr. McGraw helps get relationships back on track with clear action-oriented steps for reconnecting partners.
* Diagnose the relationship
* Take personal responsibility
* Escape wrong thinking
* Embrace relationship truths
* Learn the formula for success in a relationship
* Renegotiate the relationship
* Learn to live with love and harmony
Relationship Rescue offers readers the chance for further happiness through meaningful, fulfilling relationships.
***Please contact Member Services for additional documents***