Senility and the brain cells: Ojai 1980 - Dialogue 9
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 30 minutes
Senility and the brain cells - 1 June 1980
- Is the human brain deteriorating?
- The human brain is not a particular brain, it doesn't belong to me or to anyone else, it is the human brain which has evolved for millions of years.
- Can the brain not only be aware of its own movement but can the brain itself have enough energy to break all patterns and move out of it?
- Is psychological knowledge not in itself a factor of the shrinking of the brain?
- The ending of suffering comes about when the self, which is built up throughtime, is no longer there.
- If there is an insight into the nature of time the very brain cells which are partof time break down. The brain cells mutate, bring about a change inthemselves.
- Meditation is insight.