Sugar Pop Thoughts
Publisher: CoolBeat Audiobook Publishing
Date: August 2008
Duration: 4 hours 16 minutes
From a mother to her young daughter... The secrets to leading a good life, told in humorous fashion.
Diagnosed with terminal illness (from which she has now made a full recovery), Shayna Lance wanted to leave behind a mothers wisdom, for her daughter to read after she had passed away.
1. They Don't Write Books about Boring Lives
2. What Doesn't Kill Us, Makes Us Eat Chocolate
3. Life is Too Short to Beat Yourself Up or Honk at Others
4. Today is a Gift - Did You Save the Receipt?
5. MEN - Need I Say More?
6. Inner Beauty, Brought to you by Estee' Lauder
7. How to Treat Others
8. Life Turns on a Dime - Pray for Spare Change
9. Who Loves You Baby?
10. The Sky Is Falling!
11. How to Treat Strangers
12. How to Treat Acquaintances
13. How to Treat Yourself
= 2009 Audie Award Finalist for ""Original Work"" =
= AudioFile Magazine Earphones Award Winner =