Thought cannot bring about an insight: Brockwood Park and Gstaad 1975 - Dialogue 3
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 18 minutes
Thought cannot bring about an insight - 31 May 1975
- Is there a thinking without the word?
- The action brought about by thought into the investigation of an analysis isalways incomplete.
- Insight is complete. It is not fragmented as thought is. So thought cannot bringabout an insight.
- I must have an insight into conditioning otherwise I can't dissolve it.
- What takes place when I have an insight that the observer is the observed?
- In nothingness there is complete security and stability.