Truth does not belong to an individual: Brockwood Park and Gstaad 1975 - Dialogue 10
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 15 minutes
Truth does not belong to an individual - 27 September 1975
- Krishnamurti's 'process' and his early years.
- The Indian tradition says that there is a manifestation of goodness which happens very rarely.
- Truth does not belong to an individual.
- What one says is truth. But it becomes truth to me only when I have washedaway my selfishness.
- To stay with - not the word, not the description, not the person - but to stay with that penetrating truth.