Why do we seek a method or technique?: Ojai 1949 - Public Talk 14
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 3 minutes
Why do we seek a method or technique? - 21 August 1949.
- The problems of life do not demand a method, because they are so vital and alive that if we approach with a method we totally misunderstand and don't adequately meet that problem.
- Where there is efficiency there is ruthlessness.
- The means and the end are not separate.- Reality or God is something that cannot come by a technique, a means, or through a long, determined practice and discipline.
- Aloneness implies no means. You are not alone when you have a means.
- Q: What is the right relationship, if any, between the individual and the collective, the mass?
- Q: What is the significance of pain and suffering?