You Can Find Inner Peace: Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life
Publisher: Random House (Audio)
Date: August 2016
Duration: 4 hours 59 minutes
Do you feel anxious and overwhelmed by day-to-day life? Are you looking for a greater sense of personal fulfilment? The constant demands of our fast-paced modern lives means we often feel overwhelmed, stressed and under pressure. You Can Find Inner Peace is a simple, easy-to-use guide designed to help you achieve a more balanced way of living. This audiobook contains 25 specially devised mental, physical and emotional exercises that will help you create a calmer life. The techniques covered are drawn from around the world and include visualisation and meditation.
You will learn how to:
• Gain greater self-understanding and a sense of self-worth
• Improve your peace of mind;
• Deal more easily with life's difficulties;
• Grow your self-esteem and self-confidence;
• Enjoy your life more fully and appreciate its simple blessing.