You can learn only if you do not know: Brockwood Park 1972 - Public Discussion 1
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 29 minutes
You can learn only if you do not know - 12 September 1972
- Does learning require thinking, or only awareness?
- To be aware is to be conscious, to be in relationship with what you observeoutwardly and also our inward reactions.
- Awareness reveals that I have a conclusion from which I act, which prevents thefree flow of energy.
- You see that you have many opinions and conclusions.
- You don't know whyyou have them or how to be free of them. Start with not knowing.
- Knowledge is in the past whilst learning is vital, in the present.
- In learning, which is a constant movement, can opinion and conclusion ever beformed?
- Can thought be slowed down naturally? In learning about the function ofthought, slowing down takes place without control or effort.
-Can the mind empty itself without effort?
-Do LSD and other drugs slow down the mind?