Your Own Terms
Written By: ,
Publisher: Brilliance Audio
Date: August 2015
Duration: 8 hours 46 minutes
Are you ready to move up in your career? Of course! But do you know how to get there-without being labeled pushy or mean, or worse?
Whether you're aiming for a better salary, promotion, or deal of any kind, Your Own Terms merges time-honored tactics of the negotiation table with women's people skills and collaborative strengths. Tips, strategies, exercises, examples, dialogues, and more mix with encouragement and inspiration to help you:
- Navigate through double standards and avoid backlash
- Create a strong presence that earns respect, yet puts others at ease
- Figure out and leverage your natural style (avoider, accommodator, compromiser, competitor, or collaborator)
- Achieve ambitious goals using "backwards mapping"
- Counter overt and subtle offensive maneuvers that men frequently use
- Handle difficult people with targeted power moves
- Become a masterful persuader
- Put the new science of gender intelligence to your advantage
- Redefine the rules of negotiation and find win-win solutions that work for everyone.
***Please contact Member Services for additional documents***