5-Minute Bedtime Meditation Stories: Book 2: Short and Sweet Sleep Meditation Stories to Help Kids Fall Asleep
Date: July 2020
Duration: 3 hours 28 minutes
Does your child often have trouble falling asleep at night?
Are you looking for a solution to help them rest easy?
More than ever during these challenging times on the planet, meditation is an essential skill. Teaching your child to practice mindfulness meditation from a young age helps them grow into more present, compassionate, kind and calm human beings.
Brain imaging scans have proven that children who are read to each night develop powerful cognitive skills. In addition to improving their vocabulary and critical thinking, these stories can help your child release fear and anxiety in order to fall asleep peacefully.
Each of the 6 professionally written and narrated stories in this audiobook contains short and sweet meditations that will help your child both sleep better and improve their general well-being.
By listening to 5-Minute Bedtime Meditation Stories: Book 2, your little one can:
● Learn and practice the essential skills of meditation and mindfulness
● Activate the potent natural relaxation response of the brain
● Enhance their imaginative abilities and creative skills
● Thrive both physically and mentally
● Cultivate concentration and focus
● Develop a greater sense of kindness, love and compassion for self and others
● And much more...
Even if your child struggles to sit still, the powerful meditation stories in this book can help your little one find peace, night and day.
Get your copy today!