The Action of intelligence: Brockwood Park 1972 - Public Discussion 2
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 38 minutes
The action of intelligence - 14 September 1972
- Q: Why don't we see the division between the observer and the observed?
- How does the division come about which causes conflict and misery?
- Are we aware that we are fragmented? Why does contradiction exist?
- Can we have a mind that is not fragmented and contradictory?
- Can the mind live without comparison?
- The brain sees that nationalities and religious divisions are disastrous for human relationship. What is the capacity that makes the brain see this? Is this awareness? Is this intelligence?
- What is the relationship of intelligence to all that is taking place?
- Intelligence operating has its own action. When there is that intelligence, there is sanity.
- Is intelligence operating in you?