The Adventures of Bentley Hippo: Inspiring Children to Never Give Up
Date: May 2021
Duration: 0 hours 8 minutes
Do your children sometimes feel overwhelmed and want to just give up?
Unfortunately, it is human nature for our inner negative talk to get the best of us and lead us to think that we cannot do something, even though we know we can.
On this adventure Bentley and his friends meet children that have special needs. Listening to them talk about their own struggles, Bentley and the others reveal that they too have challenges. The children are all surprised. Looking out through a hospital room window is Julia, a sad little girl having treatment and wishing she could be outside with her friends. Bentley spots her and comes up with a plan to cheer her up
A heart-warming story of resilience, friendship, strength, courage, and love
Children will learn:
- that not all disabilities and challenges are visible
- to accept each other despite their special needs
- to celebrate one's abilities and not focus on their disabilities
- that with the help of friends, anything is possible
- no matter how difficult things are, to never stop believing
His biggest and most important lesson is convincing Julia, a little girl in a hospital room to Never Give Up, and that a bad day is not a bad life.