Am I aware of the process of thinking?: Gstaad 1965 - Small Group Discussion 2
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 0 minutes
Am I aware of the process of thinking? - 18 August 1965
-Can I see that thought is destructive, except where it is essential?
- Why is it that we don't see something immediately?
- Do you know when you are thinking?
- Is the thing that we call thinking, thinking at all?
- Do you think from the background noise when a problem arises?
- When the mind becomes totally aware of the background, is there thinkingwhen a problem arises?
- What happens when I am aware of this hum, this noise incessantly going on?
- Is the background noise di erent from the observer?
- How am I to live an everyday life with complete silence?