Anger Management Tame the lion inside of you for good,Discover how to improve your emotional self control,make your relationships thrive and completely take back your life
Narrated By: ,
Date: January 2020
Duration: 3 hours 1 minutes
Do you often find yourself filled with all-consuming rage? Do you frequently regret impulsive actions made in the heat of an angry moment? Then you need to keep reading…
We can all expect moments of anger in our lives, but for many of us, these moments drive our reality. In a recent study conducted on the effects of residual anger, researchers found that test subjects were more likely to react harshly to certain situations after viewing an anger-inducing video. Anger can sway us against our better judgment, and if left unchecked, it can negatively impact our entire lives.
In Anger Management: Tame the Lion Inside of You for Good, you’ll discover:
• How to determine the real reason for your anger problems. (Trace your negative emotions to their original source and start moving on from the past NOW!)
• Tried-and-true steps for remaining calm even during times of intense challenge.
• How to use your anger to ignite positive and constructive change, instead of pain.
• Fourteen vital facts about anger you never knew before.
• Highly effective response strategies to create more fruitful interactions.
• Must-know tips for surviving a partner, family member or child with anger issues.
• Essential hacks to INSTANTLY reduce feelings of stress in a stressful life. (Cultivate strong self-management and power through ANY life situation with total dignity!)
And much, much more…
As a FREE bonus, you’ll also receive a chapter from The Mindful Path to Self-Compassion, because we believe that self-care is a major driving force behind the success of anger management.
If you want to access these tools only known to leaders in the anger management field, and finally reclaim your life from destructive emotions., then you should listen to this audiobook!